Tuesday, October 18, 2011

New Ideas??


So, I found this really great idea on Pinterest for organizing all of the girls headbands.  You take an old oatmeal container and cover it to make it cute and voila, you have the perfect place to store all of your headbands.  So, as soon as our oatmeal was gone, the old container became our new headband holder.  I did not aspire for mine to be super cute like the one on pinterest, I just aspired for all of the headbands to be off the floor!!  I did cover mine with cute paper...but the truth be told, it was just a plain oatmeal container for a while before I got around to putting a little paper on it.  I was quite proud of this new little organization piece...but then, Brennan came up with a new way to store all of the headbands.  And now...I am just not sure which to use!

No comments: