Sunday, October 30, 2011

OOPS!

As I was writing about my precious boy's bday, I realized that I never posted about my sweet Macy's birthday in September.  Macy turned 3 on September 4th.  She is a little one with a huge personality!  She has a flair for the dramatic and loves to act out the scene in Cinderella where the step sisters rip her dress and she has a million dramatic/ humorous facial expressions to go along with her dramatic scenes.  She still hates to sleep and will stay up late in her room reading and singing!  She is the artist of the family, and will literally spend hours coloring and drawing.  Since the first time we put a pencil in her hand she has had a knack for art and amazes me with her fine motor skills.  She can write her name, and 'mommy' and colors beautiful pictures.  She loves to go to the mall and point out 'her' store (Macy's).  Here are a few pictures from her birthday...



No comments: