Wednesday, August 24, 2011

First Day of School!

Brennan with his teacher Mrs. Bunch

Waking up has been the hardest part of the whole deal!!!




Maddie with her teacher Mrs. Anderson.

Well, the summer came and went...went too fast...but it was wonderful!  And so, we move to the first week of school.  Emotional for me as always.  I love to have all of the kids home, but it is also wonderful to see them confident to walk into new situations.  Maddie started second grade (so hard for me to believe) and my little man, Brennan, is now a kindergartner!  So, so hard to leave those babies, but I love both of their teachers and they have had an excellent first few days.  It is fun to have them at one school- they are finding a shared identity in it...and this week is has been cute to see them bond over 'school stuff'.  And, Macy is relishing in having all of the attention at home, although she does occasionally ask if we can go get Bren and Maddie.

No comments: